Saturday, December 31, 2016

Malo Pa Fuera.. que siga la tradicion..... Bueno Pa Dentro

and now a new generation



helps the Malo Pa Fuera SB tradicion continue

Top Ten 2016 sb Malo Pa Fuera

10. Anonymous Quote 

"I guess stealing players from other teams to defend last years championship didn't work out for u Ricky. 
"KARMA" "

Insider Analysis:
I never give a damn about a hater, but I ain't letting this Malo Pa Fuera go. I'm gonna turn it into a positive as I will post your bitch ass disillusion narcissistic anonymous quote in my dugout ever game next year. I will make it a personal goal to out play you myself all the time. Thank you for the fuel. Stay anonymous b/c I don't wanna know you.

9. Drama - I ain't no Saint had like at least 3 or 4 fights with enemies, friends, etc last year.
Softball too much of a sacrifice to get to and play to have so such drama. Malo Pa Fuera

8- 5. Tough Losses - Lost 4 championships in 16'. "losing hurts more than winning feels good"
In order of pain:
  • 8. Big Apple League - Old School blew 0-2 lead. This one hurt me the least. I saw it coming in March as we had a more talented younger team but were vulnerable in pitching and experience. Old adage  "those who have not been humbled will soon be humbled". Good guys. good team. We will be back.
  • 7. NY Fast pitch League - Weintraub team was ripped apart by injury, family commitments, work, and apathy. Miracle we made it to finals. Wasn't meant to be as in game one an outfielder saved the day for the Mashers by laying out and catching my liner attempt at a walk off. Lost in three
  • 6. Charter Fabric Wednesday's - Armando blew us away. We had our chances but "live by the sling die by the sling". Lost in three
  • 5. Sandlot - This was my last year I could commit to playing on Saturday's. 

it didn't end well
Heart breaker



















Blown and rain soaked swept away in finals. 

3. Scary Eye Injuries. - Almost shattered my face in my very first 2016 game



 

















I wasn't alone. Eric Wu also suffered an even worse eye injury. Luckily he also recovered

Hell Petey "Mr Bill" Shayne barely avoided an eye injury as well.

Better Health in 17' and beyond

2. Diminished Softball League Membership - Without New blood and good leadership softball is entering a dark time. Selfishness, hypocrisy, and greed are ruining softball. Stop pointing fingers, whining, and complaining and starting offering feasible solutions. This isn't Donald Trump promising to waive a magic wand and solve everything. This is real. As JFK stated "ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country." .. what can each one of us do to make things better?

and the Number One 2016 Malo Pa Fuera

1. Cancer - Fuck Cancer.

















We all need to fight cancer


Sick of losing to it.

Malo Pa Fuera, ... Bueno Pa Dentro

No comments:

Post a Comment