Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Digging Through the Mud leads to Blogging for the Moment

Soul Searching and self expression are part of every person's life. Lately there has been a lot of stormy weather that I've had to deal with both on and off the field. There has been plenty of mud slinging. So what better way to deal with mud then use a rake?
To clear away the dirt
so that the games can go on www.jerseycitysoftball.com
Sometimes getting down and dirty
is good therapy. Who needs the PS90 workout when you can plow, scrap, and rake dirt for one hour on a goddamn field in the hood in North Jersey.

You don't have to use rake to clear away other types of mud. For example, the best way to softball cleanse yourself is to do things for others. Yesterday I also cleaned myself off by :
  1. Filled in as manager for Bravery and got everyone on our team in the game at my playing time expense. Anything for Bandanna Man
  2. Officiated a game in http://brooklynsbestsoftball.com/ weeknight league, where I also raked the field for the players and worked with a team with late arriving players to get the game in. I could have easily left at forfeit time, but then there would have been mud on my face for not doing the best for others.
Finally, let's get to the worse kind of mud - Critics. To do that I have to lean on music. I've always felt music is one of the most abstract and powerful thing in life. Perhaps, the closest thing to god I've encountered. Many of my blogs have been inspired by song. This one is no different as Eminem's Sing for the Moment drives this posting


Lately my blog have been a motherfucker, they can be great, or even worse, they can teach hate. Its like readers hang on every single statement I make. Critics crucify you, they want you to lose your mind every time you mad so they can try to make you out to look like a loose canon. It's all political, if my blog is literal and I'm a criminal, you Ignoramus. but my blog is reflection of self. That's why I seize the moment, and try to freeze it and own it.Squeeze it and hold it, 'cos I consider these minutes golden, and maybe they'll admit it when I'm gone, Just let my spirit live on, through out words that you read in my blogs.

Mud is gone now, play ball.

No comments:

Post a Comment