Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Broken Clock "I still got it"

Last night playing for my new team, Pershing, in the Wall Street League,
http://www.eteamz.com/wssl/index.cfm? I homered at the Mary Benson ("MB") Complex Field in Jersey City. MB is a very cool small field under the lights in Jersey City, NJ (I will post a picture at a later date) that I highly recommend everyone play at some point in their softball careers. The Westlanders have played tournaments http://softballinsider.blogspot.com/2009/10/westlaners-stand-up-against-cancer.html there in the past and have had an amazing time.

The infield is immaculate and so much fun to play on as the outfield dimensions are small and it is completely fenced in (you didn't think I ran around the bases for the homer did you?). No lead is truly safe.

As I ran around the bases, I felt like Mike Tyson in the instant comedy classic Hangover as "I still got it"

(I love that scene)
I only wish I could have heard funny sarcastic comments from Gil or Edgar Jr instead, but afterwards SBI's lead Softball analyst John Sheppard was reached and he had the following to say

5 comments:

  1. tu estas loco pal carajo!!!!!!!
    maybe you can start a tv show with caracters like that!!!!!like with jon shepard.......comico con cojones!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rick my son had a 3 homers game on that field. he is 10.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those John videos!!! So funny.

    Jimmy Meyers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the John videos.

    ReplyDelete