Monday, February 9, 2009

GHOST RIDER .. I uh mean a Ghost Writer speaks about AFRAUD

Not exactly

This isn't about a bad Nicholas Cage movie or comic book . It's about giving a relatively new sports blogger, Dio Jackson, AKA Ozzie Guillen, a chance to Ghost Write on Softballinsider.net








Dio feels very strongly about AFRAUD, I uh mean, the Alex Rodriguez steroid issue so checkout his blog at :
http://www.newyorkhighlander.blogspot.com/
As for me, I've always liked AROD and I am quite frankly sick of all this steroid witch hunting.

I know its an important issue, but at the same time I'm sick of everyone ratting on each other for profit.

No One likes a Rat.

I hope Arod comes clean, but he will likely go the Andy Pettitte route saying it was an isolated incident and try to spin it to his advantage.

No comments:

Post a Comment